Saturday, July 29, 2006

Musashi Motorsports Drive Around the (SL)World 2006, Leg 2, Part 1

It's that time of the week again, and as my mechanic do the last checks to the Zero GTX i can introduce you to my beautiful race queens of the day: Palomma Casanova and Dione Jacques. Beautiful, aren't they?


The Route for today's leg will be a little more complex than the last one: I'll start from Winyah and head north-west to the crossroads in Frontenac. There i'll have a quick S turn at the crossroads themselves before continuing north-west to the intersection in Honehoye. There i'll turn North-east and proceed to Ontario, where my route will bend eastwards to the goal in Huron.


As the time for start draws near, my charming race queens wish me good luck in front of a creepy but cute cemtery in Winyah.


As the starter gives the signal I step on the gas pedal hard, speeding down towards Hannequin.


As soon as i reach Frontenac i corner quickly trough the double intersection, as the Robo Studio crew films me for their documentary...

No comments:

Post a Comment