Sunday, August 6, 2006

Musashi Motorsports Drive Around the (SL)World 2006, Leg 3, Part 3

I reduce my speed slightly on the the Whinlatter bridge, since i'll soon have to corner at the intersection, as a quite idilliac (if not for the skybox cluster in the background) waterside environment greets me. There's even a lighthouse!



After the crossroads in Mowry Bay i enter Scafell, where i drive down the road near a beautiful park...



Looks like i entered a commercial district cenetred around Netherback, lots of shops here...



A smoke shop? Now this is an original idea... I gear up, as the sexy lady painted on the windows tries to lure me into giving up my virtual lungs... such temptations are sure hard to resist...



As i enter Ravenglass the massiveness of a truck overshadows my small Zero, speeding in front of a nice motors shop

No comments:

Post a Comment