Monday, August 31, 2009

A new blog for a new beginning....

This will be, from now on, the new Musashi-Do blog. The old one will be gradually phased out as this one gets added to the right feeds and all. The renovation of the store is going well, and all that's left to do is to actually discover who are the new press kids on the block and who of the old ones is still alive and kicking. Then I'll start sending out press releases and review copies.

I also made a new Plurk account, so, if you feel like, you can follow me there as well as on twitter. The facebook fan page is open as well... so many things to do, so little time!

It's 10 AM and i didn't get to sleep a single hour tonight, but I guess that is the life of the SL designer that I missed so much :D

It's actually time to go out now, but stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment