Friday, September 11, 2009

New Freebies in store now!


Freebie for Ladies 4.0
Inserito originariamente da Abriael
The old 3.0 freebies I had in store until now were... well... old. So I decided to make it up for the wait, and prepare something nice for my customers.

From today on, the new Musashi-Do freebies 4.0 for Ladies and for Gentlemen are available in the Musashi-Do flagship store and on Xstreet (here for Ladies and here for Gentlemen).

I actually decided to work on them as they were normal outfits for sale, and the result is a (IMHO) nice cocktail dress that uses the same cut as Waving Heart and Diamonds on Me, but sports a different pattern, for Ladies and a classy polo shirt set with troursers for Gentlemen. You can see them all pictured here.

Also, while the black (and grey for Gentlemen) version is available for everyone, I made a special white edition of both freebies available exclusively to the members of the Muashi-Do Newsgroup or the Musashi-Do Subscribe-o-matic group.

Freebie for Gentlemen 4.0

Freebie for Gentlemen 4.0 White

Freebie for Ladies 4.0 White

Finally, I'd like to take this chance to let everyone know that I will use my social networks (twitter, plurk and the Musashi-Do fan page on Facebook, in addition to the groups above) to drop totally random and totally sudden little contests and giveaways for my customers.

Sometimes I will use all of them, sometimes i will pick one and use just that. So make sure that you add/subscribe them all to take part in as many contests as possible :D

In any case, I hope you appreciate the new freebies, as usual feel free to drop feedback if you feel like :D

Also blogged at:
Free*Style
The SL Fashionista
SLEX and the CITY

Fashion Freebies for Men
Chic at Phil's Place
Opium Fashion Agency
My Style in Second Life
Baking Cupcakes
It's only Fashion
Karla Scorbal – Imagination unbounded

No comments:

Post a Comment